While spring officially arrives in the month of March, the continued presence of snow will make the region feel like it is winter in the coming weeks. Snow accumulations ranging from four to 10 inches will pile around the area in the next 24 hours. To add to it, Tony Ansuni of the National Weather Service says another Nor'easter could bring more snow next week.
Here are the latest weather statements issued by the National Weather Service in Buffalo:
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 AM EDT THURSDAY...
* WHAT...Snow and blowing snow. Additional snow accumulations of 2 to 5 inches are expected.
* WHERE...Niagara, Orleans, Northern Erie, and Genesee counties.
* WHEN...Until 2 AM EDT Thursday.
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 AM EDT THURSDAY...
* WHAT...Heavy snow and blowing snow. Additional snow accumulations of 5 to 10 inches are expected.
* WHERE...Wyoming, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, and Southern Erie counties.