New York State is opening eight rapid testing sites across the region today.
These so-called "testing SWAT teams" were deployed to respond to address the recent uptick in Covid-19 cases in the region.
Appointments are required to get tested, and can be made by calling 1-833-NYSTRNG.
- The Deleavan-Grider Community Center at 877 E. Delavan Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14215
- The True Bethel Baptist Church at 907 E. Ferry Street, Buffalo, NY 14211
- The Northwest Buffalo Community Center at 155 Lawn Ave., Buffalo, NY 14207
- The Dunkirk Fire Murphy Training Grounds at 665 Brigham Road, Dunkirk, NY 14048
- SUNY ECC North at 6205 Main Street, Willisamsville, NY 14221
- Union Fire Company at 1845 Union Road in West Seneca, NY 14224
- The John A. Duke Senior Center at 1201 Hyde Park Blvd., Niagara Falls, NY 14301
- YWCA of the Niagara Frontier at 32 Cottage Street, Lockport NY 14094
The sites are open today from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m and tomorrow will start to be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.