Ahead of today's big AFC Championship Game, Niagara Square and all surrounding roads have been transformed in Bills Mafia Fashion.
Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown released a video unveiling a series of "Bills Trailblazing" signs temporarily located in and around Niagara Square in a major show of support for the team.
"Some say the road to the Super Bowl goes through Kansas City. I beg to differ!" Brown said. "I say the road to the Super Bowl goes through Niagara Square, and I mean all roads leading into Niagara Square. That's why we re-named all the roads leading into Niagara Square--and Niagara Square itself--for the big game Sunday. No one circles the square like the Buffalo Bills!"
Ten signs total have been installed on each block of the streets heading to Niagara Square down Delaware Avenue from Chippewa and around the entire traffic circle. They include:
- Terry and Kim Pegula Way, Delaware @ Chippewa
- Coach McDermott Way, Delaware @ Mohawk
- Josh Allen Way, Delaware Avenue (North)
- Stefon Diggs Way, Niagara Street (West)
- Cole Beasley Way, Perkins Street
- Jerry Hughes Way, Delaware Avenue (South)
- Tre'Davious White Way, Niagara Street (East)
- Tremain Edmunds Way, Court Street
- Jordan Poyer Way, West Genesee Street
The Buffalo Bills will face off against defending Super Bowl Champs, the Kansas City Chiefs, today at 6:40 p.m. If the Bills win today, they will make their first Super Bowl appearance since 1994 and their fifth total.